Monday, February 15, 2010

I am beautiful, I am bountiful, I am bilssful.



My tea told me something beautiful the other day.

I am beautiful,

I am bountiful,

I am blissful.


Do you know that you are too!! If you are even reading this on a computer over the internet, you are SO blessed.


Do you drink tea? Are you taking your quiet moments? I know I have to work at it.

To be ever more mindful in my daily life.

“People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child -- our own two eyes. All is a miracle. -Thich Nhat Hanh

Let's reconnect with this miracle more! The miracle that is YOU. Your world and all those things in it. Take it, use and shape it to your desires. For they are there for reasons. These and all other things are gifts that you are only remembering, everyday of this physical life. Thank you.....


To the unfolding of mindfulness and compassion in ALL the moments of your life.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Just beautiful ~!~ Many Blessings & Miracles in all your moments of Now ~!~ In Love of Oneness

Ellen Melko Moore said...

Nicholas, I love your words and your photographs. Do you think someday I'll be able to purchase both together? Looking forward to it,
Ellen

sillygilly said...

Nick, I keep coming to look and not leaving a note, very sorry...
I love your pictures and you always have such moving words...
Love you Nick you are such a wonderful spirit on this earth...
Much Love always Gill xXx