Thursday, February 26, 2009


Hey ladies...I have a bear on my shirt.



...Umm. Both your parents had curly hair.



cough...cough. Mmm Hm.




These are some of the pictures I took today for Austin Montessori School. I have finished two classes. I have eight left. These are not the best and not the worst. Except this particular one at the end. I think she is beautiful. Taking pictures of children is a lot if fun, but quite demanding. I have never taken pictures on this scale before (300+ students). I am shooting my Nikon D300, and a manual focus Nikkor 85mm f2.0. I love the lens. I have my sb-800 camera right and sb-600 camera left. The sb-600 is stopped down 1 stop. The camera is in commander mode TTL and Auto FP high speed sync. I love you Nikon! I was mostly shooting at 400 ISO, f2.0-4.0, shutter speed 1/500-1/1600 (depending on the amount of sun, it was partly cloudy and windy). I think this might be the first post were I really have broken down the tech. I will have to post all the really funny cute mess ups.

No comments: